1) My horse’s jockey was hitting the horse. The horse turns around and says “Why are you hitting me, there is nobody behind us!”
2) A horse gallops with his lungs, perseveres with his heart, and wins with his character.
3)That was the first time I saw a horse start from a kneeling position!
4) “This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.” Ted Walsh – Horse Racing Commentator
5) A horse is dangerous at both ends and uncomfortable in the middle.
6) Money, horse racing and women: three things the boys just can’t figure out.
7) A good jockey doesn’t need orders and a bad jockey couldn’t carry them out anyway; so it’s best not to give them any.
8) A horse doesn’t know whether the rider on his back wears a dress or pants away from the track.
9) There are other things that I could do, but there’s really nothing that I love as much as horse racing. Chantal Sutherland
10)A difference of opinion is what makes horse racing and missionaries. Will Rogers